Saturday, May 14, 2022

TFF - Teacher From Finland on Youtube!

It sure took some time! I picked the handle "TFF - Teacher From Finland" for my YT channel some years ago, but only with the last few days I've been able to finally make videos for the channel. 

I made a page for the channel on my website as well (https://jounivilkka.fi/tff.htm). There I show my plans for the channel: to create "courses" or lecture series about all the six subjects that I am qualified to teach at Finnish (senior high) schools (and also some other things). 

I've made two videos by now. One is just my first attempt at making a video, where I just introduce the channel. That one I have now deleted, because the audio and video were so badly out of sync.

The other begins a series I intend to make based on things (mostly essays) I wrote as a university student (https://youtu.be/-ACCa41oYZE).

I have quickly learned that especially editing is time consuming, and when you don't know anything about it, it can really be mindbogglingly difficult. I am learning, and trying out different software. Things are moving on. 

I plan to first work on my "old papers" -series, and then move on to making lecture videos for the high school level courses. I should have learned how everything works by then.

If you find this sort of thing interesting, please watch the clips, Subscribe, click Like, and comment. :-)

And if you don't like it, just fuck off already! ;-)

No comments: